I'm Crazy for YOU ~*Jiu Fen (九份)*~

Friday, December 31, 2010

I never thought that I can have so much fun there!!! Variety of mouth watering food and adorable souvenirs shops, it is a paradise for me, a place let me did the last strike to burn my money and hurt my pocket, just indulge myself on it!!
Wohoo~~ \(^O^)/

Jiu Fen is is a mountain town in the Rueifang Township of Taipei County near Keelung. The road up to Jiu Fen is very narrow and steep, it really not suitable for big vehicles...So you will very admire the driving skill of the bus drivers. (but the bus on this winding road really my heart gonna pop out!!) Oh ya, Jiu Fen is an ex-gold mining spot, so you can found a gold mining museum there and have a chance to touch the 200kg gold...hope I can took it back, lol...XD


The things sold there are range from unique, creative, traditional to sophisticated. So I sure there must be at least one thing suitable you taste..=) So do remember prepare more money and spend there, wakaka..XDDD I want come here again!!!


You can get a bus to Jiu Fen from the bus stop near to Kee Lung train station
Jiu Fen is a pack small town!!
The paradise - jiu Fen Old Street
The GOLD!!
Post a wooden post card back home~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment