Time To Say Goodbye With Taiwan...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Woke up in the morning, I finally realized I gonna leave here soon...The feeling was strong, it fill up all of my mind, times fly, I seem just arrived here yesterday night...I really hard to believe that I'll be leaved for the next 16hours..=(


I know there is no eternity in this world, I should feel bless for the meeting between us, you guys like the angels guarding me in Taiwan...Thank you all for being part of my life...What I brought back not just the souvenirs from Taiwan, I also brought back the love & care from you guys, the priceless and precise memories with you all...Will miss you all hardly...take care my dear friends, look upon the time we meet again...


Ok, should throw away all the sadness and tidy up my mind, start from tomorrow, is time for me to begin a brand new chapter of my life...=)




No comments:

Post a Comment